The Technical Program Committee of IPA Convex 2024 is calling for papers related to oil and gas industry activities from you and contribute to the 48th IPA Convention & Exhibition scheduled on May 2024.
Submit your paper on-line at http://tpc-ipa.or.id
· Abstract submission deadline is on 4 December 2023
· Authors will be notified about the status of abstract and manuscript submission
- The abstract should have necessary clearance before it is submitted to TPC IPA Convex 2024. Prospective authors should get company approval of their abstracts. Student authors will be required to identify their respective University Staff Mentor / Advisor.
- The abstract should include the title and description of the paper. Provide the primary author’s name, affiliation, address, mobile number, email, and the names of co-authors, if any
- The abstract should be able to stand alone as a short version of the paper and should be written in English with a maximum length of 300 words
- The abstract should answer the following questions in a straightforward manner:
- What did you do and how did you do it?
- What results are of interest to the IPA members, for example relevant innovations, novel technologies, or practical applications
- Abstracts will be judged on technical merit, originality and anticipated audience interest.
- Abstract should not contain any kind of commercialism.
Contact Information:Should you have further questions regarding the Call For Papers process, please contact Anna at the Technical Program Secretariat, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Abstract through these links below:
Submission of papers and presentation materials will be carried out through the Review Platform. Access information will be notified via registered e-mail.
Pondok Indah Office Tower 1, 4th Floor (Suite 402), Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda kav. V – TA
Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan 12310 , Indonesia
Telephone: (62-21) 7590 5656; Facsimile: (62-21) 7590 5666